Thursday, March 8, 2007

night photos

so part of my course assigment includes some photos taken at night (or in low light situations) i took this photo of the club house in a nearby park.
and these are the "streaking lights" photos that i'm supposed to take. this was the idea i had in my head when we were given the assignment
as you can see, they're not super-exciting, but i took these photos maybe a hundred metres down the street. the "s" curve of the road made for more interesting pictures.
i couldn't decide between the above photo and the one below. i'm hoping anyone looking at my photos can give me their vote before i have to hand it in.
that's it for now, i have some photos from a model shoot i did last week. i have 140 photos to sort through, but i'll pick the best ones and put them up soon.


1 comment:

  1. I certainly like the 2nd "S" curve shot! You can see the curve of the lights better. :)

    ReplyDelete