Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a trip down memory lane

i was going through some old photos in my archive and stumbled upon the pictures from the first wedding i did back in the summer of 2005. these were taken with my sony f707 at a whopping five megapixels! those were the days. anyhow, looking back at these photos makes me realize how far i've come with my photography. it's never a dull moment in the world of capturing images!
this is reine, a good friend of mine

i remember taking this photo just as the elevator doors were about to close

what a beautiful smile!
her sister was elegantly dressed for her part as the maid of honour

the handsome ring bearer

here's ian, dressed in his kilt - classy!

a little after-wedding smooch



i gave this print to them as part of my wedding gift to them along with the slideshow i prepared for the reception.

i remember having a lot of fun taking photos that day. a lot of hard work, but i was proud of the end result. that being said, i could definitely kick my former self's butt on a photo shoot - such is the beauty of experience and education.

well, back to organizing the archive - thanks for reminiscing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment